Have you ever considered how one of a woman’s most fashionable wardrobe pieces may be a wholly male piece of apparel associated with military life? The military pants, commonly referred to as cargo pants, experienced this.
They gained notoriety as the face of rap culture and street style after making their debut on the fashion scene in the 1990s. When you think of them, you undoubtedly see these athletic-style pants with side pockets, an elastic band at the ankles, and neutral colors like beige, khaki, and black. However, they are adjusting to various styles and reliving a new spring.
Cargo pants are trendy. We may get cargo pants in various colors and materials, such as satin, leather, or silk, to make a variety of new ensembles and combinations. Cargo pants have also grown more feminine and, most importantly, versatile.
Which body shapes are best suited for wearing cargo pants?
Because of their soft lines, high waist, and strategically placed side pockets, cargo pants are one of those universally flattering clothes. So, congrats if you’ve always admired this outfit but were curious if it will fit. Finally, you may take advantage of the comfort and adaptability of these pants.
Be aware that there are only a few guidelines to follow when picking the appropriate one for your style:
Make sure pockets are strategically positioned so they don’t draw attention to areas of the body you’d instead not draw attention to. For instance, if you’d instead not draw attention to your hips, stay away from the ones with big pockets.
• Elastic band: If you’re tiny or curvy, choose the models with straight legs because they tend to make your legs appear shorter.
• Waist: Just like regular pants or jeans, you must emphasize your waist. When selecting your cargo pants, pay attention to the waist style that best accentuates the shape of your body.
• Proportions: Avoid emphasizing oversized goods if you’re not quite tall. If the fit of the pants is loose and comfortable, attempt to complement it with a tighter top on the upper body.
How should I style and wear cargo pants?
One of those products that usually garners notice is a pair of cargo trousers. You should wear them daily because they are so comfortable on top of everything else. But be careful—styling blunders are never far behind, and it’s all too simple to wear them in an unflattering way.
- To prevent the “uniform” look, avoid pairing them with combat boots or an overly-pocketed blazer.
- Keep it basic; since the cargo pants are a standout piece in and of themselves, the remainder of the ensemble shouldn’t be overdone.
- Use contrasts to your advantage: Since cargo pants are considered a manlier item, don’t be scared to pair them with more traditional items and feminine mainstays like jackets and high heels!
White shirt and cargo pants
If you would prefer to avoid wearing cargo pants to work, reconsider! The white shirt will add a timeless and feminine touch to the ensemble. Use pumps or sling-backs to emphasize the feminine allure. Who says that cargo pants can’t be fashionable?
A blazer and cargo pants
Playing with contrasts is the most excellent way to wear cargo pants, as we’ve already stated. A blazer is a perfect piece for this. You may put together a striking ensemble with a pair of cargo pants. This outfit will keep you warm for the winter days, whether you’re heading to work or spending the day outside without sacrificing your sense of style.
A jumper and cargo pants
We may prepare for the next colder months by pairing a pullover with a pair of neutral-colored cargo pants. To achieve a trendy look, pick an intense color like fuchsia.
Leave a Reply